Thread: Anyone have a Valco Rad??

Default Anyone have a Valco Rad??

Hi all,

Just wanted to see if anyone has the Valco Rad pram? I was looking at the Strider originally, but had heard they are not great on footpaths, gravel etc because of the hard molded wheels. The Rad has pump-up wheels and feels good in the store, but wondering what it is like out in the real world I don't drive so do lots of walking and with DS had a jogger which was great, but with DD due, I would really like a parent-facing pram. Any feedback would be great - or any other suggestions?
    Many Thanks

I had never heard of them and put Valco Rad into a Google search and found a site with 7 mixed reviews. It's the strollers and prams site.

Tanya

I personally don't like valco prams... heard way to many horror stories of prams being returned for manufacturing problems... and I really don't like the look of it... it's a take off of the bugaboo cameleon, I would go for that... a lot more pricey, but resale value holds and is great for walking!

I have not heard of that one, but I have the Valco Runabout & don't have a bad word to say about it. I walk everyday & it's been the best $600 I ever spent, got my money worth that's for sure. Also we have lots of *****les & there is broken glass often all over the footpaths & road around the shopping area & in 9months we have only had one flat tyre.