Thread: Bicycle trailer/jogger stroller???

Default Bicycle trailer/jogger stroller???

I presently have a twin stroller......wiht the small little wheels but when I go for my big walks I find it well.....impractible. We hit every little bump and it makes us stop and hurt my fat tummy lol.

So have been trolloping around...and im currently waiting for pics from another BB memeber for her jogger pram before I make up my mind once and for all.....im likging the look of these bike trailer/jogger strollers.
    I like that it comes totally enclosed adn have a rain window on it...that it has plenty of ventilation...heaps of space for the kids to be comfortable and that it has storeage for when i do some shopping.

Does anyone have one at all? If you do what makes you like it?

We have one - it is a "Trek" brand so a bit more up-market than the ones you can get in Kmart or Target. It is super light (12kg from memory) and folds really easily. I was able to get it in and out of the back of our car (a holden stationwagon) when I was 8 months pregnant, and found it less bulky than the twin prams we road tested, not of which I could easily lift. It is a bike trailer as well as a pram and has a jogger wheel attachment too. Suspension is reasonable but because it has inflatabe tube tyres I haven't ever foudn bumps to be a problem. It is pretty well an all-terrain thing too.
    The storage in the back is good - in fact when Ollie was tiny I used to put him in tha back on a pillow. You can buy infant inserts for them too. "Chariot" is the parent company of Trek, so they may bike trailers also, but they are a bit more expensive. HTH

We have the one from Big W.. It isn't a stroller one though but if you plan to do walking as well definetly get one of those..

Ebay has them for a very similar price.. as the department stores.. less then $200

I am 100% happy with mine..

we have a cruiser, we bought it mainly for the bike, as it's a bit too hilly here to jog with it

It's great with the bike, the small walking wheel is annoying, but the jogger wheel is great. Not so manoeverable though?

We carry Pip, the small dog and a full nappy bag + full picnic in it ...

nic and kaz picked up on a pro and con of ours - it is super maenouvreable (sp!!) but the treks are expensive - full price they are over $1000 (we got ours cheap)

I have one.... My cousin has it atm... I wonder if he has finished with it, if he is you can borrow it.... I'll have to find the handle for it tho....hmmmm