Ok, so I picked up my Donkey on Friday and I luuuuuurrrvvee it!

It's everything you love about the cameleon and more! They seem to have improved on a lot of the features of the cameleon, it was heaps easier to put together (but that could be because I'm familiar with how the cameleon goes together), the handle bar adjustment clicks to different positions rather than just slides, the angle of the handlebar is heaps better, the bigger front wheels make it so much more manouvreable.... And I could go on and on...

Mind you there are a couple of things that the cameleon does that the donkey does. When the seat is facing outwards you can't lie it flat (just recline), you can't flip the handle bar all the way over either. But I thinks that's about all that it doesn't do.

At the moment I've got it set up in mono mode and am just using it for DS. The shopping basket is so handy, DS loves being able to get his snacks out of there himself. The other day I went to the supermarket and couldn't believe how much shopping I was able to fit in the underneath basket and the side one - simply brilliant!

Anyway, I could go on and on all day. But if you are thinking about getting one, I would highly recommend you do - I don't have a bad word to say about it.