Thread: Does anyone have a packaged cot laying around? I am after measurements!

Default Does anyone have a packaged cot laying around? I am after measurements!

Hi all,

Would anyone have a packaged cot laying around or the box it came in and if so, could you give me the measurements? I have to go pick 1 up, and I don't know if it will fit in the back of my car!

Thanks

hhmm i dont have the measurements on me, but we picked up our cot the other day and it was in two boxes and looked quite large (a leander cot) but it fit easily in our car boot (we have a honda civic...). i'd think that it should fit!

HTH

Oh thanks for that... I called them but they couldn't tell me (separate areas) and I thought I don't want to get there to realise it won't fit when I could take DP car tomorrow!

Bubs nursery furniture arrives this arvo incl cot (Borri) can give you the measurements latter today.

we got our Boori a while back and only assembled it at the weekend so the packaging is still here. came in two boxes, bigger was 135 x 85 x 15cm - the smaller one is about the same width and depth just not as high

Boori cots are on the larger side, so i'd be happy saying they'd be at the upper end of your box sizes.

i cant remember wat brand out cot was but it was one from target. we had to put the back seat down to get it in

I purchased a bertini cot recently which fitted well in my Rav4.
    unfortunatly i dont have the pakaging to messure, but can tell u it came in 2 boxes
    if it helps.....

Simran