Thread: Fisher Price Precious Planet High Chair

Default Fisher Price Precious Planet High Chair

Hi just wanting to know if anyone has the Fisher Price Precious Planet High Chair?
    My Aunty bought one for bubs but as I have never seen them in the shop or know anyone who has one any feedback would be great.

The High Chair which DH and I were going to buy is the Steelcraft Messina in Charcoal.

Thanks in advance

I don't have one, but noticed at Target yesterday they had signs up and all the toys and baby & nursery items were all moved, with signs saying 'baby & toy monster sale on soon' or something along those lines, and the high chair you are talking about was in 'that area' so they could be on special soon.

FIsher Price are changing their designs and i think precious planets is replacing the rainforest design so thats probably why you haven't seen it before. i saw them for the first time in the toys r us catalouge the other day and all that seems to have changed is the colours and design not the actual product range.

Thanks ladies, just saw it in the Toys R Us catalogue, looks really nice and bright.
    Might still get the Steelcraft Messina for home and leave the other one at mums which would come in handy I'm sure