Thread: Fisher Price Space Saver High Chair

Default Fisher Price Space Saver High Chair

Just wondering if anyone uses this high chair??

We bought one yesterday for DS and im not sure about it. It looks really small. If anyone has one how did you find it? How long did you use it? Would you recommend it to anyone?

I have one and love it dd is 8 months started at 6 months when she started eating. I think it is great and works well. I even take it off the dinning chair and sit it on the floor sometimes to.

We have one and loved it. We took the table bit off as Ashton got bigger so he could sit in his chair at the actual kitchen table. He no longer uses it however and hasn't for a while (he is 2.5yrs). I washed his insert one arvo and it wasn't dry in time for dinner so he had to sit on the big chair himself. Come the next night he cracked it big time cause i was putting him in his space saver chair and not just on the kitchen chair. He hasn't used it since LOL.

Yep, we've got one.

Had it cos of limited space, but after using it wouldn't buy a big chair now that I have the space. I used to carry it everywhere around the house and just pop her on the floor.

We have one and I really love it. DS is 20 months and still in it - he is almost 70cm and 11kg and not too small for it. I like that you can take off the cover and throw it in the wash - even though it says to jsut wipe it, it washes well! We have taken ours everywhere - away to holiday house and friends houses. I find it really handy.
    I also liked the feature that allowed you to recline the seat slightly to start of with and then have it more upright once they are older. I would (and do) recommend it to people.