Thread: giraffe lampshade

Default giraffe lampshade

Hi everyone,

I am desperately searching for a giraffe lampshade. I saw them recently in a local shop in the inner west of Sydney but they are now all sold out. All I can find out is that they came from a stockist in Queensland. Apparently there are various types of animals that are available but I really love the giraffe. They are just a plain white lampshade in the shape of a giraffe and it just looks incredibly elegant and is all I need to complete the nursery.

Any help would be fantastic from the great minds of the BB members!!!

Roses

Did you ask if they were getting any more in or if they could order one for you???
    Is it something you could replicate yourself somehow???

Was it a franchise store? something like Beacon Lighting or someone else, who you could ring another shop and see if they will send one out to you?

If not, maybe go back to the shop and ask if they can order another one in for you, or who the stockist was and if they have contact details, then contact them yourself?

Failing all that, ebay maybe?

Nic

Unhappy

I wish.....I'm not crafty at all unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by roses View Post
    I wish.....I'm not crafty at all unfortunately
    Me neither and I couldn't get the pic to work. If you can get the stockist in Qld let me know and I will see if I can track it down.

I've e-mailed the store so fingers crossed

Good luck let me know if you want me to track anything down up here.(Brissie that is)

I know this doesn't help, but I have one that I purchased through a chemist in Canberra over 12 months ago. They are so beautiful and worth the hunt. Unfortunately I didn't keep the packaging but I'm pretty sure they are imported (i.e. not a mainstream high street product). Good luck!

Found out that they were from a company called "Venucci"

Apparently they no longer stock the range and I can't see anything similar on their website.....I guess I'll just keep my eyes peeled. Just hard because now no other lamp looks anything like it and I just can't get it out of my head!

Im sure I saw something in a baby magazine I will have a look for it. DS has something of a giraffe addiction going on and one of the books had a whole page of giraffe products, I know I have kept it somewhere

thank you a million times over ray ray!!!! You are the best for just thinking that you may have seen it!!!! AAAAAhhhhhhh......I'll sleep soundly now!!!