Thread: Hiring baby hammock

Default Hiring baby hammock

I live in Victoria and have a 3 week old baby. I would liek to consider hiring a baby hammock. Does anyone know if this is possible? If so, where from?

Otherwise I may buy one. Again, which one would you recommend and approx how much are they??

Many thanks

Hey megie, there is another BB girl who's little man hates the hammock. I'll ask her if she's keen to sell it.......

You can hire them from places like Hire For Baby, they have branches all around Vic. There may be other baby stores that hire too, I know ABC Bitz For Kidz in Kew hire them out.

I highly recommend Amby baby hammocks, they are really well made. To buy new they are about $360 (you can buy them directly from Amby) or you can pick them up second hand. Try some second hand baby stores, I get them in occasionally (PM me if you want more info ). Otherwise you could try eBay.

HTH

Hi I have just hired a hammock from Hire for Baby.

It cost $33 for the first week, and another $55 to extend it to 3 months (there is also a $20 refundable deposit)

They are a franchise and have locations all across Melbourne. Just google hire for baby.

I can't believe I waited so long to get one. Its definitely worth it for me! The one I have is an Amby Nurtures Nest...

HTH
    Last edited by Arcadia; March 18th, 2009 at 06:15 PM.

Thanks girls.
    Ange - if you could ask that would be great.
    Trish - I will PM you later this evening.
    Otherwise I will go through Hiire for Baby

I just want to thank TRISH for helping me out with a hammock!

BTW Trish you can't even tell that you are preggers!!! You look great I only realised that you were pregnant when I took another look at your ticker

You're welcome Meg! I hope you have lots of success with it

LOL @ me not looking pregnant! It's funny how when it's yourself you feel huge! I usually become enormous in the last tri, there is no mistaking it then . I wish I could stay this small throughout, I'd be so much more comfortable!