thread: Maternity pants that are not "skinny"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Nov 2005
    Where the heart is
    4,360

    Re: Maternity pants that are not "skinny"

    I have found heaps of pants at the op shops! Bootleg and straight jeans, as well as brand new skinnies. Check another Target, if you can - I saw some roll down crepe-type fabric wide lag pants on sale yesterday at my local Target Country.
    Don't dismiss the op shop option - maternity gear there is often barely worn!

  2. #2
    BellyBelly Life Subscriber

    Feb 2006
    South Eastern Suburbs, Vic
    6,054

    Re: Maternity pants that are not "skinny"

    My looser ones came from pumpkin patch. More exy, but when you consider it's pretty much all you wear, you might be able to justify it. Consider skirts as well? They're heaps comfier than pants anyway.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Dec 2007
    Victoria
    7,260

    Re: Maternity pants that are not "skinny"

    Boho Mumma I think it is, online.

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Jun 2011
    WA
    435

    Re: Maternity pants that are not "skinny"

    I got my work maternity pants from Target (def not skinny leg) my local Target had a small range so I ordered them from Target online which had a huge range and had them delivered to my local Target.

  5. #5
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Mar 2010
    1,200

    Re: Maternity pants that are not "skinny"

    I have some second hand bootlegs I can sell you.. what size are you after?