thread: Mountain Buggy Swift

Aug 2008
    Gold Coast

Mountain Buggy Swift

Does anyone have a Mountain Buggy Swift??

quite like the Urban, but had my heart set on something a little smaller, and the Swift seems like the answer.
    Would love to hear from anyone with experience of this stroller/pram.

Sep 2008

i like the look of them too - narrower in the wheelbase than the Urbans but not really narrower in the seat which is a good thing.
    i dont know if there will be many with feedback as they have only just been released - they are taking orders at my local baby shop and i havent seen one IRL yet, apart from the display models - so havent had the chance to stalk strangers and ask their opinions!!

i'll def be getting a swift when the time comes. only thing is they dont have the bassinett option like the others do, if thats important, although you can get a cocoon which you can use as a bassinett type - Not MB brand but another brand fits well, sorry can;t remember the name.

Aug 2008
    Gold Coast

Oh I didn't realise it was so new!!
    But thanks for your feedback.

I think I am sold on this pram, and will get one in the near future.

Oct 2008
    Queensland

A girlfriend of mine was lucky enough to get one of the first to be released and she LOVES it. It's really easy to use as its really light and has great movement. She lives in hong kong (had the baby here though) and has just gone back and said that its great over there even with all the crouds and small streets. From what she has said its a great buy. The only reason why I didn't order one myself is that I really wanted a bassinett option.
    Hope that helps

Aug 2008
    Gold Coast

Thanks Chow!

It's good to hear good feedback, I think I'm very set on getting one of these.