Thread: Nappy wipe containers

Default Nappy wipe containers

Is there anywhere on-line that you can buy the nappy wipe containers that are finished off on the top with a pretty fabric? IYKWIM?
    I've seen some on ebay, (one that would match our chocolate nappy bag) but didn't know what the going rate for them were?
    Making one wouldn't be an option, not really good with sewing and fabric stuff!

Nic

Nic, no sewing required at all, just cutting & gluing I can send you the directions if you like, they are super easy to do.... These are two that I made - here & here.

I've found that everywhere, even eBay are pretty expensive considering you can make them for less than $10 (+ the actual container).

OMG, Sarah! would love the directions if you can. I thought it would be sewing and stuff, but gluing...well I could do that I remember checking out your pics and thinking how you were a clever little sewer!
    Thanks so much. Will be a fun activity for DD and I to do together

Nic

If you want to message me I can send you the link for some great ones, many that would match a Chocolate nappy bag. It's the only site I have found that sells the really nice one's in Aust, all the others I've found to be overseas. I could prob do it myself, but I never get anything finished. The are approx &30 & I have another website that do mainly girly ones. (I'm bit of an online shopping queen,he,he.)

Yes, definitely DD would be able to help out too. Just going to PM you for your email address

Oh Sarah can I have the directons too.

DoubleK Guest

me too, me too please!!

Both sent

Now you all have to make sure to post pics once you're done

Will do Sarah

Erin, thanks for the offer, Sarah already emailed the instructions to me

Nic

DoubleK Guest

thanks Sarah, ive just had a look at it, i'll give it a go 2moro!
    have you tried doing the one that the flap still opens? i think i might just go with keeping it closed.. at least for the first one anyway!!

I thought the same thing Rach! But nup haven't tried the flap one just yet.