Thread: nursery decoration

Default nursery decoration

i know im leaving this till the last minute, but id like to make some paintings for babys room before she comes.

id like it to be relatively easy (im not much of an artist!) and id like an animal theme, but i still want it to be girly...

anyone have any suggestions?

templates or pictures you have used would be very helpful!!!!

I'm the least artistic person I know...but how about butterflies, lady bugs, bumble bees etc? You could use clip art enlarged and trace onto wall or canvases

i saw a nursery and the couple had cut out a piece of material with nice pictures of animals etc on them and then wrapped them around a canvas square and stapled them onto the wood at the back, that decorated the wall. it looked really good, but just depends if you can find a picture you like on material, that fits the canvas.
    i hope that makes sense...

Hi

We found some foam shapes with sticky backs for her wall at Coles. Butterflies, lady beetles, a fly looking thing (pregnant brain ) and bees. In some great bright colours. We also bought some felt and velcro and cut out some fish shapes for her wall as well. Google will give you some basic shapes if you want to do this (hint, google colouring in pages).

HTH