Thread: Pram for 2 where newborn can face you?

Question Pram for 2 where newborn can face you?

Hi All!

I'm going to need to look at either tandem prams or prams which take a toddler seat very shortly.

I would really love a pram which enables the newborn to face me - but most tandems that I have seen do not seem to have this option?

Please give me your recommendations for tandem prams and your whys/whynots- thanks!

XX

Omg seen one of these on ebay its amazing give me 2 min to find it

Cocobambino - thanks so much for that link - that pram looks fab!! My only concern was that it didn't seem to revert to bassinette mode- although there is a separate bassinette you can buy which fits the twin pram - so the newborn can be asleep lying flat in the bassinette with the toddler upright in the stroller position next to bubs - and both either can face Mum or face out - brilliant!!

I suppose it will still be a bit of a challenge charging around the shopping centre with it - but at least its multifunctional.

Now for competition- anyone?

X

have heardgood things about that one.
    i think the mountain buggy newborn can face you if you use the carrycot - not sure though.

You could look at the abc adventrue buggy they have a toddler/newbourne seat that actually goes on the hood. and the toddler can be in the bigger section at the bottom/normal seat. this way it is the width of a normal single pram.

We bought a Phil and Teds Sport for our first child, knowing that we would probably need a pram for 2 down the track. The time has nearly arrived to use it. I have fount the P and T quite good and have friends who use it with the toddler attachment at the moment and have had no troubles. It's one of the only 3 wheeler prams on the market which fits through normal doorways in shops and through the checkouts in grocery stores.

Worth looking into. Oh by the way...a little expensive but because we bought it for our first we knew we'd get good use out of it.

Yeah the ABC adventure buggy is good, but much more expensive than the FirstWheels one. But it is only a single with the top seat, so it would be alot easier to use at the shops. But you also have to take the top seat off before you fold down for storage, which I guess isn't a huge problem but I think would be a pain after awhile. The mountain buggy twin has the carrycot option as well, but again, alot more $$$ involved. Not sure how many more are on the market, that will give you this option.

If I had my two now, I know I would definitely be going the First Wheels one.

Sorry will post again if I can think of any others. Good luck

I saw the first wheels one in a shop the other day.

It was really easy to use (changing seats to forward/rear etc).. And I loved it..

But I can't fit a side by side, except umbrella fold, in my boot

Thanks guys - will check out the Adventure Buggy and Mountain Buggy options too.

I love the first wheels one but the width at the shops would be a pain at times. Gosh - it just seems so hard to get everything you want in one pram!!

X