Thread: Repairing a change table

Default Repairing a change table

Hi all,
    We still have our baby change table, bath all in one from DD she is now 9 , we used it for DS as well. Its still in great condition except that the vinyl cover on the change mat has split at the corners exposing the foam. Does anyone have any ideas on repairing it.
    Otherwise I think we will have to bite the bullet and buy a new one.

We had to tape ours up. We have an odd length and width on ours so couldn't find a replacement mat. So I used good quality tape and taped it up then made a cover for the mat so DD was never exposed to the plastic. You could try making a cover for it out of a suitable material from spotlight - they have a lot of "wee and poo friendly" materials.

HTH

MG

We have a vinyl one too but we always have it covered with a towel and a change mat so you could just do that. I think thoguh they are quite cheap at Baby bunting - around $30 if I remember rightly!! Not suure though!!

Thanks for your suggestions, I actually found a terry cover in baby target for $11 it just slips over and covers the whole mat, i figured that we usually placed a towel under DS anyway.