Thread: Steelcraft 3 Wheeler Enigma Stroller - Any advice

rachi-girl Guest

Default Steelcraft 3 Wheeler Enigma Stroller - Any advice

I am considering buying the Steelcraft 3 Wheeler Enigma Stroller. I am after a 3 wheeler for walking and light jogging and was heading in the direction of the Steelcraft 3 Wheeler Enigma Stroller mainly as i have the unity capsule which is compatible with the stroller.
    Would love to hear any advice anyone has on this stroller or any other suggestions on a good jogger style stroller.
    I live in an area with really good paths and would not be using on uneven surfaces.

Thanks in advance

I dont have one, or know much about them, but try this link there are a couple of reviews on there:
    DON'T Buy Steelcraft Enigma 3 Wheel Stroller Until You Read Reviews by Consumers

I have one & I love it, havnt had a prob with it yet. If only they came with a toddler seat so i could just get that instead of buying another pram before bubs comes along.

Smile

I think the 3 wheeler is better than the 4 wheeler. I know the 4 wheeler doesn't steer well. But i have never heard anything bad about the 3 wheeler. The steelcraft Strider is a good pram as well.

I haven't seen that one but I have a Red Castle Shop n Jogg. As the name suggests it's great for shopping (narrow enough to fit through aisles, very manouvreable) and jogging (has adjustable suspension, lockable front wheel, disc breaks). I love it and use it for long walks every day. Had it for 10 months now and not had any probs. I got it from Babyland in Osborne Park, Perth.

Happy Pram shopping.

rachi-girl Guest

Thanks for all the suggestions and advice. I am going to go test a few more out today.
    The more i read the more confused about the whole thing i get.

Enchanted Guest

I know you are after the 3 wheeler but I have the 4 wheeler it the steering is terrible. I'm sure it will steer differently but make sure you double check just to be sure

I have the 3 wheeler and the steering is fine. It also has an extra high handle which is good for me and DH as we are very tall people. My only complaint would be that I seem to find that my DS really slumps down in it and my nephew who also tried it did the same - dont know why that is tho? Other then that I love it altho now do wish like Lindsay I had thought of the toddler seat.

mrs baj Guest

hi rachi-girl i know you did this post a few weeks ago and may well have bought your pram by now but i wanted to add that i have the 3 wheel enigma and love it. its easy to steer, fits through shops easy, is quick and simple to put into the boot and doesn't have to have the wheels taken off like some (and i only have a magna). the large basket underneath is great also with side opening and as an added bonus i discovered you can get a shopping basket between the top of the pram and handle... great when youve got to get a few things and dont want to go to the hassle of putting bubs into a trolley. hope this is helpful.
    p.s. ive got one thats in excellent condition only 10 months old thats for sale as #2 is due in a few months