Thread: Strider Plus reviews please

Smile Strider Plus reviews please

So... we've sold the bugaboo this morning ( bit sad now lol got that sunken, butterflies in tummy, did we do the right thing? feeling)

Now we have to get a new pram. We're keen on the Strider Plus (4 wheeler) and will most likely be putting a deposit on it on Sunday or Monday.

Before we do though, I'd love some reviews from users for both the 3 and 4 wheeled variety.

Pro's?
    Con's?
    Do you recommed it?

Thanks

No review fir you here but after months of looking & researching and asking random ppl we bought our strider plus 4, 2 weeks ago
    I was concerned about the wheel base but the ppl I asked had no prob with it, haven't received neg feedback yet
    Interested to see responses from other posters

some stores hate my strider plus (4 wheels) because the wheel base is very wide, but 90% of stores i can manover around easily. alot of prams are wide these days though. this is my only flaw with it. other than that its easy, to push, turn and fold. massive big shopping basket and lots of handy pockets. beautiful big canopy to protect bub from the sun and easy to change the seats position.
    What colour are u going for? we got the toffee one

Yea, that's the big thing I'm worried about. Especially with our car might have to take the wheels off to get it in

I want the kingfisher one but DF wont let me. He just wants black.

another one with no review but interested to hear what other people say! i'd read some negative stuff about it online a while back (something to do with wobbly wheels??) but love the idea that it has a toddler seat that can be attached.

we have the strider 4 & absolutely love it. it's a fantastic pram.

We got black, love it, can't wait to put bub in it when she comes

I wish the strider plus 3 had been available to us when DD was born - it came out the next month I think.

Am thinking of selling my Strider 3 soon and getting one anyway I love 3 wheelers!

Sue x

I have the strider plus 4 in the kingfisher colour and i love it but its a pain the arse to get on buses as its big and bulky and not the lightest thing ever. But its great for shopping and walking long distances.

I dont have a Strider Plus but was tossing up between that and the Phil & Ted Vibe. I ended up going with the Vibe on the main fact for me buying it was for the toddler seat (for next bubs).. but my 2 year old wont even fit in the strider plus main seat! She hangs out of it. She is tall but not overly. The Vibe main seat is huge.. my 4 year old fits in it with plenty of room and my 2 year old even in the toddler seat on the back. No way i could do that with the Strider Plus. Plus the wider wheels ended up turning me off aswell.
    Best of luck with your choice.