Thread: Target Baby Book

Default Target Baby Book

Does anyone have the latest Target Baby Book with the vouchers in the back?
    I had the one that ended last year, but when looking the other week in Target couldn't find it. My mum had a look for me the other day as well, but she was unable to find it too.
    I thought the new booklet was due out in Jan? If you have one, are there any good deals?

Nic

I went looking while at Target last week, and couldn't find it.
    Went up to the front desk and asked them about it, and they still had copies of the old booklet out.
    The girl said she thought they were in the bounty bag? and target only puts them out around the shop when it gets close to the specials expiring?

Nic

Default Target and bounty bags

You can get the bounty bags here; Bounty Bags : Maternity sample bags for Pregnant Women and the New Mother for $12 or better, by following the link to see which pharmacy near you has them for free. I picked one up today and it was quite good. Definitely glad I didn't pay for it though.

In the New Mother bounty bag, there's a voucher to get the New Baby Bag and I think that has the book in it. Am going to investigate at Target tomororw. Hope that helps x

OK, so I went to Target to get the bounty bag. Here are the steps you need to follow:

1. Look at link I posted above to see where to get your New Mother (green) bounty bag. Don't pay the postage - go to the nearest pharmacy to you that has them for free. If there isn't one near you I wouldn't worry too much - it's OK but not worth the money.
    2. Get the green bounty bag and find the Educational scholarships leaflet. On the reverse of that is a highchair competition and the voucher that you need to take to Target to get your Target bounty bag.
    3. Go to Target customer service desk and give them completed form. Get Target Bounty Bag. Again is OK, but I would only really bother if you can get to the pharmacy and a Target easily. You get free 2 nappy pack, wipes, sudocream, Mother and Baby magazine, tonnes of leaflets and each bag has a $10 Target voucher if you spend over $50.

So am still not sure what the Target Baby book with vouchers is but hope all this is helpful!