Thread: 10DPO

~Belinda~ Guest

Default 10DPO

This will probably be one silly post!

I can't stop buying HPT! I'm addicted. I tested 8DPO, 9DPO and today all to find I was a BFN. Temps are up and I have following symptoms:

Sore BB
    Nausea
    High Temps
    Back Ache
    Lump In Throat after Lunch
    Heartburn
    Frequent Urination
    Tired

Is this all in my head?! Driving me insane...or is it really too early to test??

I got a BFN at 12DPO so decided to wait 2 days after AF was due, I then got a faint positive. I knew I was pg though, I had a huge acne break-out all over, sore back, frequent trips to the loo and fatigue. Your symptoms sound promising, good luck!

Hey Bindy... Dont give up hope just yet... 10 DPO is still so early to get a pos HPT i can understand what you are going through tho hun

~Belinda~ Guest

Hi Trish, some girls get faint BFP early but I must not be one of them. I guess the LC sticks at 10mui are more sensitive and I should not be wasting my money on 25mui ones from the chemist! Thanks for your input, it's made me feel better. I just feel PG. I have never felt so out of sorts!! Now I have heartburn after dinner (which I never ever have!).

Oh hi Nikki and thanks for replying, you have also made me feel much better. I am not only impatient but disappointed and sad and I know it's too early. I should just stop wasting the money and waiting. I don't really like this TWW business, lol

Princess Confused, I hear you! My oh my it's hard isn't it. I really dislike the TWW. I just can't stop buying test kits for $12 a pop! My LC sticks have not arrived as yet in the mail. I'm hoping tomorrow. My DP asked why I ordered 10 for $20. He said if I am PG, what a waste of money and to just test if I miss AF. Men! I love him dearly but he doesn't understand I'm going nutty inside!! Yes I'm having all sorts of symptoms so I would totally go to the doctor for tests if I wasn't because it could be something else!!

But thanks to you girls for pepping me up xxxx
    Last edited by ~Belinda~; April 17th, 2007 at 07:53 PM.

I tested at 9 and 10dpo with DS and they were both about as negative as negative gets, not a hint of a line.
    I finally got a very, very, VERY faint positive at 11dpo with an extra sensitive test.
    So I would definitely say it's way to early to rule yourself out of the game this month yet
    Good luck!

~Belinda~ Guest

Thanks Flea you have made me feel wwaaayyy better. That's good to know. I might just test in the next couple of days. I went to some other forums and some girls had not even been a positive until after their AF was meant to show up. I think I am one of those girls.

Mum2Furbabies Guest

I am only in my 2nd cycle of TTC, and I know just what you mean! I was pretty sure I hadn't conceived in my first cycle, as I was in airports and on long international flights around O time, but still drove myself nuts with HPT's and always wondering if it was possible! This cycle I am pretty sure I didn't O, but I still have a hard time keeping myself away from those HPTs! Just think what I'll be like when there actually IS a chance for me to conceive!

Good luck Bindy!

~Belinda~ Guest

Hi Mum2FurBabies! I am a BFP! I tested last night and this morning but it's a very very faint pink line. I'm a bit excited but it hasn't totally hit me yet, I think when I get blood tests it will.

Those HPK's are addictive aren't they!

Take care and good luck.

Mum2Furbabies Guest

OMG!!! Congratulations!

~Belinda~ Guest

Thanks Mum2, good luck to you in your cycle. You might be lucky too! I feel it! xxxx

congratuations bindy im so happy for you