Thread: 11 dpo & ?faint BFP

Question 11 dpo & ?faint BFP

Hi everyone,

I tend to lurk more than post I am 11dpo today (my lp is 11-13) I did a confirm test this morning(& an opk that was +) and there was a very very faint line(I tried to take a pic but it didn't work) would you count both the tests a positive? I will test again in a few days but I am so inpatient!

TIA,

Tia
    I tested at 10 and 11 dpo and both were on the faint side I also did an opk on 10 dpo and it was positive. This is still so early in the pregnancy so your hcg levels are still low so that is why you get faint hpt. Dont stress you are pregnant Congrats!

Smile

Thanks Cherie,

I "feel pregnant" but just can't believe that after 12mths that it has finally happened.. I will definatly test in a few days time so wont get my hopes up just yet

hiya
    Just test again tommorow or the next day to make sure the line is getting darker.....

Question

hi, im a little bit of a lurker as well but i was just wondering what does dpo mean as i have been using an opk for the last week or so and today was the first sign of a faint line. it is not darker but is nearly the same colour as the control line.. just wondering does this mean i am on the way to a surge?

Mumisabella,
    There are so many terms when trying to conceive it does get a little daunting! dpo means days past ovulation. Now you need to start doing the deed (dtd)! When the line is as dark or darker than the control line you are surging but in saying that I would assume you may already be if it is that dark as not everyone gets a true positive I only got a line as dark a couple of times and mostly they were just nearly as dark! Once you have a positive opk you should ovulate within the next 12 to 36 hours I was usually 24hrs. Are you temping as well? I found this helps as that gives you a definate idea of ovualtion and how long to dtd for as you have a temp rise and stays up (indicating ovulation) until you get your next af or if pregnant will just stay up. Hope this helps a little!
    Goodluck!

Thanks very much for that, it really helps when i understand the abbreviations!! thanku very much for all ur help x x x