Thread: 2weeks late and still no bfp

Default 2weeks late and still no bfp

Hey...

I am 2 weeks late for AF have all the symptoms under the sun that i am pg but still keep having neg HPT. Has anyone else been in the same boat??? What was the outcome...please help, going crazy!!!

Jan xx

Are you sure you O'd when you think you might have? Are your Cycles regular?

I think the next thing you need to do is go to your Dr and get a BT...

Good luck!!

Tanya

Thanks Tanya my cycles are regular as clock work..never missed or late for any other reason except pg...don't know when i O, just assume it was 14-16 days into my cycle....had bloods done today so will find out one way or the other..

Jan xx

Jan

Well sounds like you must have a good reason for missing your AF Just a bit strange that your HPT didn't give you an answer. I hope your results are pleasing.

Let me know the results

Tanya

Penty,

I tested negative on two HPTs when pregnant. The only way to know what is going on is to have a blood test because HPTs are a bit iffy sometimes (and I've peed on quite a few sticks). In my case, the blood test was positive, showing first a hcG level of 75 then two days later, 159.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

Mel

Well girls...

I went to the dr's and had bt done on wed when I was 2 weeks and 4 days late and got a BFN back and had other bt done and dr called and said i need to make an app to see them next week...so i guess the answer is i am not...but still no af..??? So will have to just see my dr(last week saw another at clinic who was a jerk!) and see if i can get soem answers!!!

Thanks for your encouragement if i was pg i would be 7 weeks surely something would have shown up??

Jan xx

Penty - I'm sorry for the BFN but I hope your doctor can help you find out what's going on. Don't you hate it when your regular doc isn't in?

Jan,

Unfortunately, I was in your positon last cycle. My cycle went for over 70 days before af arrived. I too thought I was pregnant but now I put it down to a very extended PMS! As far as we know, there is nothing wrong with me. It could be that last cycle was my first proper cycle after BCP.

I was so frustrated after being 2 weeks late with af that I asked and got an ultrasound. It showed nothing out of the ordinary except that I may have ovulated way later than I thought....

Well went back to the dr's after Iwas asked to come in and see them..couldn't get into the same one either so i went to another(just wanted them to read me the bt results!!!) and there was no reason why af hasn't turned up..thyroid was checked, iron levels and other hormones too...so still no answers. Dr said if af hasn't turned up in 5 days when it's due this time then i will have an u/s and quantitive hcg bt done to see if there is something there......so just waiting till Monday to see i guess..

Jan xx

Don't you just hate waiting!! I wonder what is happening?? I hope it's a little bean

Tanya