Thread: 6 days late HPT NEGATIVE :(

Default 6 days late HPT NEGATIVE :(

Can someone help me?? im 6 days late and done 4 HPT in the last 4 days all are negative. I dont even feel as though its going to start either. I had implamon removed 4 months ago and from the removal I have been very regualar. Might go see the doc on friday my next day off. Why would this happen?

Perhaps your body is just taking longer to build up the HCG levels necessary for a positive test (this happened to me once). Or perhaps you are just late. Even if you are usually regular this can happen at times. If AF doesn't show soon a trip to the doc might be a good idea.

Good luck!

It is a possibility that you are having an irregular cycle, even though you have had regular ones since having the implanon removed. But it is also a possibility that you are pregnant and it is just not showing on a HPT just yet. I had this happen to me around the same time as Chody and figured it must have been a longer cycle, and I decided to wait until I missed another period and "then" have a BT. Well I missed another period and turns out I was pregnant. I will say that during that 4 weeks after the first missed one, I was a bit emotional and annoyed that my body was so messed up that I did indulge in drinks one night, as I figured if I was pregnant it would show on a HPT. Well, I was wrong, and wished I never had those drinks. I guess the emotions were pregnancy hormones lol. All I can say is, have a BT just to ease your own mind. At least you will know where you are at, as BT's are very accurate. Good Luck, and I hope you get the outcome you are after. Just remember not everyone shows on a HPT when pregnant.

Well i went to the doc's today but they were unable to get any blood have to go tomorrow and hopefully will get a positive result on thursday

I knew I was pregnant with DD2 the day we conceived her. I did not get a pos HPT for about 2 weeks after I was due for my period. Even then it was extremely weak. Don't lose hope..... It could show up anytime soon. Wishing you all the best

I usualy use the $1 test from the dollar store here where I live (USA), and those are the only ones that work for one of my friends for all three of her PGs. Also cheeper so you don't have to worry about spending too much money.

GL!!!! I know that at 14 weeks my hormones dropped and they thought I lost my DD until they did an ultrasound and saw she was kicking and heartbeat was great. So it's a matter of each PG being different.

I didn't get a + until I was 10 days late with #3 [and he was my big babe!]
    There is still hope