Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is an absolute FIRST for me!!

The thing is that just because you're having O pains and changes in your CM, doesn't necessarily mean that you ARE O'ing. Quite often the body can show all of the signs and not quite be ready to pop the egg. The only sure signs of O are a) thermal shift b) bloodwork and c) pregnancy.

These OPK's are the first I have ever had any form of line on (have tried Ovunow and Fortel in the past), but I still haven't seen a + one yet, although I am reasonably confident that I will.

Lisa

I have found the lullaby conceptions OPKs to be really good too. I use another brand in conjunction with, just to be sure! As well as temps, CM and Maybe Baby. I also get pains, so I don't think I'll miss O!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO....I think I've found a surge!!!

I am watching the OPK now, having LITERALLY just POAS. For the first time, the test line started to appear BEFORE the control line and even now as it is drying the test line looks to be darker than the control line!!

Watch this space!!!

Lisa

YEEEEHAAAAAAAA!!! It's a +++++++!!! Absolutely NO doubt about it now!!! The test line is DARK pink and the control line is about 3 shades lighter!

How stupid to get so excited about a pit of pee and a piece of cardboard!

Lisa

Woo hoo Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic news - u must be so excited!!! Time for plenty of

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Way to go Lisa!!!!!!!! That is fantastic! BTW I think we all get excited about POAS here, so you are not alone !!!!

That is fab news Lisa! I'm so happy for you I hope you're bding like crazy!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12