Thread: Advice

kylie_1 Guest

Default Advice

Hi im new to this site but need a little help!! I have missed my last period and am now over due by at least 10 days. I have done two tests with 'clear crystal' which have both come back negative!!! I have never missed my period!! Have i tested to early?? Is there a better brand out there for a more accurate result?? I have had many of the tell tale signs which point in the direction of me being pregnant.....

Hi Kylie and welcome to Belly Belly.

I would suggest that if you're 10 days overdue it's a good chance you're pregnant, although other stresses can also make you a bit late (like moving house, getting married, exams...). Have you been testing with the first urine of the day? If so and the tests are still negative I'd go see my GP and ask for a blood test: there are quite a few other girls on this site who get negative results until their pregnancy is well underway and a trip to the doctors was the only way they could find out.

Good luck with it!

kylie_1 Guest

Thanks.....The first test i did at night, then i read that you get better results in the morning so i left it for three days before testing again and did it in the morning with my first urine. I guess i'll make my way to the doc's....Thanks again!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Goodluck Kylie!

Welcome to Belly Belly Kylie....and good luck..i hope you get some answers soon..

Good Luck with your results, hope your get the answer you want very quickly

Welcome to Belly Belly Kel! How did you go at the docs? I hope you got the answer you were looking for!

Any news yet Kylie?

kylie_1 Guest

No news guys, haven't been to docs as it was a long weekend but on Sunday i did another test with another result of neagative!!! Feeling quite fat and heavy lately, boobs been a little tender and skin is really dry (look like a lizard)LOL. Dont want to look like a goose and go to the docs and not be pregnant think i will wait and see if i get AF in couple of weeks!! Will keep you updated though!!

Hi Kylie!!!

No doctor is going to think you're a goose!!! Go and find out, and then come back and let us know. =) LOL

Kylie, I know of someone who was one day late, didnt even know her normal cycle date after coming off the pill and still went for a blood test in case she was pregnant.
    No need to feel silly at all.

kylie_1 Guest

Well...... at 17 days late it seems that AF has come, its very strange but looks like i have got a definate answer!!

So sorry AF showed up Kylie. I hope you have better luck next cycle!
    MG

kirsty Guest

I am so sorry that AF has shown up for you, here's hoping your TTC journey is a short one from here on in