Thread: In all this time...

Sasika Guest

Default In all this time...

I have been a user of OPK's for a while(6-8 mths) and until about 15 minutes ago i have NEVER had such clear strong and beautiful double line. HOORAY! the line has always been painfully pale and leads to is it or isnt it? Or non existant.... But today... Its a beautiful thing.
    I have never done the test in AM i have always waited till later in the day (after 2pm)and so maybe I am someone who gets a stronger result in the morning- which is contrary to what I understand the test instructions say. Go figure? The constant "maybe" "I dont know" result from the tests has led me to be a little suspect of whether they work at all (at least for me).
    Wondering whether other ladies have had the same kinda results of a constant "maybe"? I suppose what it means is that i have missed my "O" time every time previously- bummer for me.
    So thanks to the positve double line.... we will be happily BD
    so fingers crossedXX for a little fertilisation and attachment

Last edited by Sasika; September 29th, 2006 at 11:41 AM. Reason: as usual typos..oops

Good luck Sasika, I have my fingers crossed

Sasika Guest

thanks ladies for the sticky vibes and crossed fingers
    unrelated question: How do I activate MY MOOD on my posts? Im new here so i dunno.
    mwa

I have great success with OPK's. I always get faint ones before O and a + the day before O. Usually go back to faint then nothing after O. Congratulations!!!

Celsie. xoxox

Cognratulations on your +ve. I got two lines by never once got a true +ve. Don't forget to get in lots of BDing over today and the next few days. LOL.

P.S. Fletch I see you used three in one day. LOL. They are addictive aren't they? And you laughed at me. Told ya you'd get addicted. LOL.

so what have the results been??????????????????

Negative!!!!!!!!! Awwwww - well maybe it'll be different with a HPT in a few days

Good luck everyone!

woohoo Thats excellent news Sasika! Good luck this month!

I have had varied + results on OPKS, check out my charts. Some times i just have one positive and other times i have many +. One month i had those pale ones you have written about for a week, then a darker positive.
    What brand OPKs are you using? Ive gone to the extreme of using 2 diff. brands at the same time to double check what is happening. I know there are some people who dont have any success with particular brands.
    As for the timing of testing, i usually test in the afternoon due to work committements but if its a weekend etc then i might test a couple of times.

Good Luck

Sasika Guest

Hi Sunny Summer,
    My SIL told me about downunder home preg.tests, I have bought them online. Like i was saying I was almost about to give up on the brand and try another- but it seems I had a pos. ovulation- so thats good news.

I keep saying to my husband .. Do you think we caught the egg? He assures me that he did his best with the production of millions of sperms over the weekend..and that there's always next month.
    I wish I could stop being so obsessed with getting pregnant and just BE pregnant. I think mainly I am so devastated by the rollercoaster of my cycle- I always turn into someone I dont like. I am lucky though I am studying and not working so i try and minimise my dragonlady antics.
    Am now in the two week wait section. XXXX Fingers crossed XXXX