Thread: am I??

Default am I??

Hello everyone.

I'll make it short and sweet - hubby & i are a bit confused about what to think!!

I've had a feeling that this was"the month" (silly i know), so i tested on wednesday morning with Crystal Clear (are they are reputable brand??) and got a very very faint second line, tested again on thursday morning and got a more definate line (although still faint), tested on Friday morning and got a darker line again. Bit confused cause AF isnt due until this coming Tuesday so when i first tested i was still 6 days away!!

I will test again on Monday (1 day before AF) with a different brand to see whats happening. Is it too early to be getting morning sickness? have been feeling off since about 9 days past ovulation?? When should i go to the doc to confirm??

Sorry about all the questions ... first timer if you cant tell

Thanks in advance for all your feedback

this is all sounding very promising. definitely possible to feel off at 9DPO. i also got a bfp at 10dpo on a urine test. maybe try another brand tomorrow or monday am if you can. i always found discover good (dont use digital version yet though as not very sensitive).

sounds to me like you are very much pregnant so congratulations!

OOOhhhhh how exciting

I would personally wait at least until AF is due before going to the doctor. My doctor actually didnt see me though. I rang him a few days after I got a BFP and asked him if I needed to come in and he said no, because he believed me and believed that the HPT was accurate!

I dont know how early morning sickness can start. For me, it started about 5.5 weeks, but I am pretty sure I have seen some people mention they had a bit of nausea pretty much immediately.

I tested 9 or 10 DPO and got a very feint positive.

Hi,

Crystal Clear is a reputable brand that (from memory) tests for 25m/hcg in your urine.

As long as you read the result within recommended 'view' time and the line was the same colour as the dye that is used in the test then, I would say that YES you are PREGNANT!

Keep us posted. I can't wait to hear ...

Good luck.

Just an update for everyone ...

Tested again on Sunday morning and this morning with a different brand of test. Second line came up a lot darker and within the allocated time frame. i guess i have finally gotten a !! Yay! Off to the docs on Thursday to confirm. Definately feeling Pregnant - sore bb, sick all day, fatigue and heartburn! Hope im not just imagining all of this!

A huge congrats Nikki!

Thumbs up great news

Hi that is great news.

Mustang Guest

I didnt get morning sickness until about i was three and a half months pregnant. The doc said that i wouldnt feel sick until the embyro was large enough that it would press onto my stomach and that was when i was 8 weeks.

Now when we were trying to concieve, i was feeling different and strange and knew there was something wrong with me, i tried tests but they all came back neg (one was 7 days before preiod) i tried three tests.

I was 2 weeks late and i decided just one week before i had tested and it said i wasnt, i decided to try once more then if it said no id go to the doc and get checked out cause i definately wasnt feeling normal! the last one came out saying i was.

i went to the doc and he said the test are always right, about 5 days after that, before the results for my bloods were due to conferm preggers i had spotting!... the doc told me to get a skan and i was 8 weeks pregnant! do the math the tests werent accurate, i guess i didnt have enough hormone in my system for the test to pick up..but anyways

the sure thing is go to the doc and get your bloods done, the home tests i found are not always right

But trust yourself, i knew i was pregnant i didnt feel right so i thought i had to be.... if you feel you are then i reckon you most likely are!...trust yourself

congrats on the positive results
    Last edited by Mustang; April 4th, 2007 at 08:48 PM.

FJL Guest

Congrats Nikki and all the best at the doctors!

I wish you a happy, healthy and not too sick pregnancy!

Congrats on the bfp all the best hope u have a H&H pregnancy