Thread: Another OPK question

Default Another OPK question

I've been doing OPK's all week and since Tuesday i have been getting two lines today's is lighter then the others. I am about to O or have i missed it ??

If it is lighter it sounds like you have missed it. Were any of the tests as dark as or darker than the control line ??

Love

None of the tests where ever as dark or darker than the control line.

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey Michelle

I had that for 10 days in a row and then all of a sudden I got one that was alot darker then the control line.I thought that I o on day 15 because I swear the 2nd line was getting lighter but come day 21 it was really dark.Remember I thought I was pg!!Not the case though o build up was making me sick!!Goodluck

p.s I've never had so many days in a row with 2 lines!

Kirtsy you saying about o build up making you sick i haven't been feeling well for the last couple of days.

I've check my dates with a online calculater and it says i should O
    tomorrow.
    I'll test again tomorrow and see what happens i have two tests left. I think if i am not pg this month i won't use them again as i think it adds more stress to it. At least i now knwo i should O any time after CD13.

Kirsty77 Guest

Yeh the build up made me really sick.I had dizzyness, nausea and generally feeling under the weather.I honestly thought it was m/s!

Hi Michelle,

I would have tested again tonight about 8pm to see what lines came up. What tests were you using? I know I used some cheap bulk ones bought online and I didnt get a line on them when the same day I bought Fortel Ovulation ones and they came up everytime. That was my second time using them. The first time I just used the fortel ones.

Love

Hi Katie,

I have been using cheap ones that i brought online.
    Thought i woukld test again tomorrow around the same time and see what happens.

What may not be helping is i am under a lot if stress at the moment and to be honest using these have not helped. Now i know when i should O i will go by that next month if i don't fall pg this month.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Michelle,

I would go the Fortel Ovulation ones for next month if you dont catch the eggie this month. You pay more but they were more accurate for me.

Love