Thread: A Bfp!!

Smile A Bfp!!

Hello to everyone,
    i just thought i would share some really good news with u all!
    yesterday (2nd feb), i had to go bridesmaid shopping and i was in the change room and felt a little queezy and light headed but i just put it down to not having time to have brekky, then in the afternoon my DP said we were to meet some friends for a catch up (which involved drinking), i didn't want to be unsocialble if i had no reason to be, so i quickly grabbed two HPT's and PIOAS and would u know it, i got 2 lines!!! i went to the party but was the 'designated driver' and took the other test when we got home late last night and 2 lines again!! just to be on the safe side and 100%, i bought a digital clearblue today and it said Pregnant!!! This is only our first cycle of trying since losing our little girl in December, so i am super excited but also very anxious as i know there is a higher risk of miscarriage after a loss so i dont want to get our hopes up and have it all taken away from us again.. plus we are not telling anyone until everything is all good including he's or her's developmental stage. so please keep ur fingers crossed! i just pray thet everything is ok and we get to have the healthy, strong, happy baby we want so much. Good luck to u all and just know that there IS light at the end of the tunnel. Baby Dust to u all.
    Lots of Love and hugs all round x x x

Congratulations mumisabella!!!! That's awesome news!

ohh congrats to you!!! what an awesome time for you both We are also in the same boat, had a m/c in Oct 07 and now (i think) pg again... cant get too excited yet, but just waiting to see... Hope it all goes well for you, good luck!

Congrats to you both sending lots of Sticky vibes your way

Congratulations!

smiles4u Guest

Smile

WOW, what BEAUTIFUL NEWS Mumisabella !!! :woman:

Keep your thoughts clear & positive and you will be amazed what your MIND can do for your body.

I only recently heard about a guy by the name of BRUCE LIPTON ... He is a strong believer of the power of the mind and truely believes WE can create our body to do amazing things just by using the amazing power of our MIND.

If you GOOGLE - Bruce Lipton a ton of stuff will come up. I had a look last night and it's worth a read !!!

Wishing you wonderful moments ahead, GOOD LUCK

Thankyou all so much for your support and well wishes.
    smiles4u: That's amazing and i thanku for enlightening me on to that topic. it really helps when u stay positive and for me its hard because i dont want to be let down with bad news but i believe that if we truly believe our baby will be fine and things will work out for us, amazing things can happen. i spose its all about the good enery and vibes we send out and receive. Feeling much more relaxed thankyou x x x

Yay, congrats on your BFP. We all understand being anxious and yet very excited at the same time. Positive vibes ....

So I will see you in 1 - 15th October dates??

Thankyou very much! well it sure looks that way. im not completely sure how far along i am yet but my blood tests should give a rough idea when i get the results back so early October sounds about right. Fingers crossed!

Congrats!! HOw did your blood tests go ??
    All the very best for a long and healthy pregnancy!

well done

Congratulations mumisabella,
    What wonderful news. Wishing you all the best for a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Thanks a lot guys. my blood showed that i was around 4-5 weeks at the time so now i would be 5-6 weeks. ahhh all so exciting and nerve racking at the same time lol. i am staying positive. i have a proper 'dating' scan on Friday so lets hope all goes well. x x x