Thread: Can evaporation line appear before time limit ends?

Question Can evaporation line appear before time limit ends?

Hi everyone! Im new on here and would like to ask a question. I have just done a pg test this morning and got a very faint line!!! I mean its that faint you can only see it in a certain light. The thing is it appeared within the 5min in fact it came up straight away and im wondering is it possible for an evaporation line to appear during that time? Im so worried that its not the real thing!! I tested yesterday and nothing came up not even an evaporation line, except i noticed this morning that the test from yesterday now has a line. Im 9dpo and used fortel ultra from woolies. Has anyone here used that brand and did you have any trouble with it? I feel so pg though. I have sore bb's, heartburn, got a cold, bloating, cramping in tummy, and extreme fatigue. I felt the same way with my other two kids when i got pg. Any input would be great!

StartingOut Guest

I just had a recent experience of the same thing (refer post on blood test). I tested with Fortel and barely got a line (a use your imagination line). I tested with a few - found best was Discover Onestep (very clear line - although paler) within the time line.
    Good luck

You are testing very early so Im guessing it is a BFP!

Try again tomorrow morning and the line should be nice and dark! good luck

Well i tested again this morning and got another !! The line is still very faint but is more visable and it came up within a couple of min. I dont think i could have two evaporation lines come up within 5 min, well i hope not anyway!

I wouldn't think it would be an evap line, coz nothing would have evaporated in that time.. would still be all wet

Congratulations!

No of course not!!

Congrautlations!!!

Congrats - sounds like a BFP to me!

Sounds positive to me.

Usually if the line comes up within the time frame and it has colour to it then it is considered a positive result.

Congratulations jaydensmum!!

Thanks everyone!!! Im so happy that it came up today, i thought i was seeing things yesterday!!

I did another test this morning and it was another BFP!!!! So i can safely say i think that im pg!!!

Congratulations on your BFP, Jaydensmum! Very exciting!

Congrats on your BFP, how exciting! All the best for a H&H pregnancy

Congratulations on your BFP!!!!!