Thread: CONFIRM

JoDan Guest

Exclamation CONFIRM

This is the test that DH has just bought.. I need to go to loo and want to test but am scared it won't pick it up??

Has anyone had any experience with Confirm? As it doesn't say that it detects "x" days prior to AF.

Hi Jo, wishing you so much luck! I just wanted to say that I read your journey, that's a great idea. On my first cycle of ttc, I didn't ovulate until cd 26, and I didn't get a bfp until cd 40, although I was doing a hpt every day from cd36. Don't be too disappointed if you get a bfn straight up, it could turn into a bfp! Everyone's cycle is different, obviously, but I wish someone had told me to wait so I wasn't disappointed at first. I so hope you get your !

I have JoDan, but give it a go and then do another in the morning.

Its really hard to tell, my friend did 3, 2 after lunch one and night and they were all neg, but then she did one in the morning and it was +.....you just never know.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

I meant I haven't.....sorry fingers are quicker on the keyboard then my brain lol

Hi JoDan,

I used this brand a couple of times (because they gave you a test when you bought the OPK's) and thought they were fine. I never got a BFP with them but it kind of helps to actually be pregnant when you use one Good luck and I hope you get a magnificant
    MG

I haven't heard of this brand Jo, but I haven't heard of a lot of them!

for you!

kirsty Guest

I've used confirm before & got a very strong positive result the day after AF was due.

Good luck JoDan

JoDan Guest

Thanks Girls, I did do one last night.. but I knew it wasn't going to be a BFP.. Mainly because it would only be 2weeks this sat.. so I may do another one then.

Still no sign of AF.. still cramping but as I said to Emma, i think it might be wind! lol

Jo, I'm sorry you havent' got that BFP yet. Definitely re-test on the weekend though.