Thread: Confirm Brand OPK

Default Confirm Brand OPK

Hi

Hope someone can help. I am about to start using the OPK again this month. Only used it twice last cycle but thought id get back into this cycle. Only thing is i must have thrown out the instructions and now cant remember when is the best time to test? I know it has to be done same time everyday but is it best in the evening? Also anyone have any comments on the Confirm brand? Is there a better brand?

Each brand is about the same as far as performance goes. If you're going to be using OPK's they are FAR cheaper to buy from online. Try Fertility Naturopath or Lullaby Conceptions. As far as time wise goes, I think between 10am and 6pm is good. Don't use FMU as it is too concentrated. Just make sure you do it at the same time every day.
    Hope that helps! Good luck!

Celsie. xoxox

Thanks Celsie

You're very welcome!

Celsie. xoxox

I have been using the Confirm brand. I find them very sensitive. I usually always see a feint test line with them. Around "O" time tend to get a day or so when the test line is the same darkness as the control line within the 5 mins and then a couple of days where the test line is a lot darker than the control line within the first minute of the test. Then I drop back to a day or so of the test line being the same colour as the control within 5 mins. All up about 7 days with a positive reading.ow this is only because this brand is so sensitive. I have used another brand at the same time and I only get a couple of positive days which is the norm.
    I have fallen pregnant while using Confirm.

Hope this makes sense and best of luck to you.
    Debbie

Ditto to what Celsie has says, if you become a POAS there are different options which will prove cheaper.
    Different brands of OPKS will give you different results. As Debbie says she gets many resuts on Confirm, I dont! At most only 2 days of + results as with Fortel, but with Ovunow i can get many + from them.

Dont forget to decrease fluid intake for about 2 hours before you test otherwise the results can be skewed due to dilution. Find a time that suits you best as well.

Thanks girls! that i will get some sort of a result!

Hi ladies,

I have used Confirm for a couple of cycles and I got my BFP last week. I really think these are the best available OTC in Au. Believe me, I tried them all! They worked great for me, and they even worked great for a friend who couldn't get any lines on any other brand OPK. I was wary of IC's so I used these instead. The PG test is good too...I got a big dark line really fast on 9dpo! I would definitely recommend these.