Thread: Confirm HPT

Question Confirm HPT

Hi guys. Does any one know the level of HCG that the Confirm HPT picks up. I have searched the packet but can't find it anywhere???

I'm pretty sure it doesn't say on the packaging. I checked it thoroughly myself! Probably 20-25 that's what most of them are.....I think! I myself found Discover to be better than Confirm, and I am a POAS addict! Still testing twice a week, just to check that everything is ticking along. Fortel Ultra is good for early testing, but I found I only ever got a faint line, even after af was due. GL, sing out if you need any more info!

yeah i can never find those things on the packaging , i always end up ringing the hotline

Thanks for your replies but now this morning I think I am out of the race for another month. My temp dropped this morning so I think the dreaded AF is just around the corner.

So sorry for you. Big better luck for next month.

Dont forget its not over till the witch actually arrives!

Hi Ladies,

I think the anwer to this question is 20ml. Once I looked up the manufacturer (rolls eyes) and they make the AimStick brand in the US and these are the same. So you can look up the manufacturer or if you see any of those HPT Comparison charts with AimStick on it, I am pretty sure it is 20ml. HTH.

By the way, I used these and I think they are fine.

I agree with Summer, wait until ugly AF arrives.... you never know, you may end up with a BFP