Thread: Continual ferning on Maybe baby

Unhappy Continual ferning on Maybe baby

Hi , I had been ferning on my maybe baby for 11 days (6 DPO) has anyone lese had this ??????? and if so what was the outcome.

Hi Meegm,

I could never get that to work for me, but I know someone who had continual "ferns' and thought it was broken, but found out she was actually PREGNANT!!!

Good Luck

hehehehehe I HOPE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

Debbie Lee Guest

Meegm... I have a Lady Free but apparently it's very similar to the Maybe Baby. N E way, I find my first sample always has a little bit of ferning. I don't know why. So I do it again (making sure I haven't had anything to eat or drink for 2 hours prior) and it's usually a different story (either no ferning or partial ferning). It's weird!

Hi Debbie lee,

I have become a bit of a obsessed freaker, so i do the same and as i have been concerned about it i have been doing the test inthe middle of the day also, and i am still getting them...

why cant we just know as soon as we have done the deed that we are preg.. Bloody science....

Debbie Lee Guest

I'm using it merely as a secondary device so I'm not too stressed about it. This cycle I am going to use OPKs and all the other stuff...

Using these produces different results for different people. Some women experience full ferning for the whole cycle as the scope detects the increased estrogen levels, in the days prior to ovulation and the a few days afterwards.

Constant ‘ferning’ can happen if you have high oestrogen levels as well as a result of medications, infections and pregnancy! Hope it's the last reason for you.

Debbie Lee Guest

Yeah... it's a pity that it doesn't work for all women... but that's why FF recommends that it's used more as a secondary method of pinpointing ovulation (secondary to BBT and observation of CM)

Talking 10 DPO and a FAINT POSITIVE

Hi Ladies,

Well today i did a lullaby conceptions 10miu test and i got a faint pink line.... I started shaking straight away.... I am 10 DPO.....i feel sik my nerves have just gone BLAHHHHHHH

heheheheheh i am very happy but scared..... i am going to do another test tomorrow just to make sure.... but ............. i am one happy little chappy...

Oh Meegm, that is fantastic!
    Lots of for you

Debbie Lee Guest

Wooo hooo!! That's wonderful news meegm!

sophabulous Guest

omg how exciting!!!! Huge sticky vibes!

Re: maybebaby - I got rid of mine. Just didn't work for me. I got ferns when I wasn't Oing and no ferns when I was - it was never reliable. The only thing that worked for me was OPKs.

Talking

Thank you all so much hehehehehehehe

wow now we know what continuous ferning means!

Thats It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO