Thread: Could I be?

Default Could I be?

Question...I BD 7/08 day of ovulation according to calender and opks. Got AF 17th for 4 days//felt like normal. Doing Oopk's since Tuesday and got a faint line already which only makes me CD6 today CD8 they are strong but also did HPT.( poas addict as they arrived int he post)
    faint line..thought ok evap line, could not be becasue had AF.
    So did one again this afternoon..not so faint line...did one tonight..not so faint.
    Have done 2 tests with pregnow, one with lullaby conception brand and one with assurance plus. Is it possible? or are they all evap lines. I am confused and convinced myself after my conversation with the girl at work that I am just imagining things becasue I didnt beleive her when she said you could have a period and still be pregnant. DH is a bit like..but huh we only did it twice then how can that be.
    It would make me 18dpo today but with af in between..am I going crackers?

I'm not sure India (not enough experience in that department) but fingers are crossed that it's a BFP for you!!!!!

India, it is possible, but to put your mind to rest for sure, go get a blood test, it is 100% accurate in telling you if you really are pregnant.
    The other possibility, is that you had a chemical pregnancy/misscarraige, and that the hormones are just high enough to still cause a faint line.
    Noone can tell you for sure hun, only your doctor can.
    Best of luck though that this IS a BFP, and a sticky bubba!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh gawd I am petrified. Pregnow line, assurance plus line both with fmu

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

So I am hoping you have a GP appt today to get a Blood test right???????? Will be looking forward to your Preggo announcement!

Fire Fly Guest

Let us know whats happening wont you. I think we are in just as much as suspense as you. Hope its great news for. Fingers crossed.

Cant get in until at least Tuesday so going to be a long weekend. Got a pregnant on a digital test so promised I woudl not poas anymore until see the Doc *L* Thankyou for all your wishes.

Only a day to your holding out, look forward to news from you