Thread: cramping

Default cramping

Ho everyone,

I wanted to ask you all a question.

Did anyone have cramping like AF ws going to come?

I had a day of sharp cramping on the 7dpo and then it went away but around two days later I started to cramp again and it hasn't left. I have been using those pregnow ebay test since 9dpo and nothing but bfn. AF us due tomorrow so I am thinking AF is on her way.

So, anyone else suffur with cramping that feels like af and test early and still end up pregnant with a positive test later on? Sorry for all the questions!~~!

soul

One word. Yes. In every pregnancy I have ever had, I have been CONVINCED that AF is lying in wait. Each time I felt what I thought was moisture I would go racing off to the loo with a pad in my hand, expecting blood. That's how AF-like the cramping was.

It is perfectly normal. My doctors and midwives have always said that the cramping is related to either implantion and/or the uterus changing shape.

Hope this helps.

Lisa

Yes I had it too with this pregnancy.

Hi Soul, I had it with my pregnancy too. It also continued on for about the first week. Good Luck!

Also, I tested from 10 DPO but didn't get the BFP until 14 days DPO. But I guess everyone is different.

OOOHHH it's a hard one.
    For all of my pregnancies (8) I have felt like my period is just about to arrive.
    However that's how I feel just before my period arrives also.
    So, it's a hard one!
    Many women report that they feel cramping around day 5-7 when in a large number of pregnancies that the embryo implants...
    If you haven't had a positive opk does that mean that you have had 'clean sticks' - nothing on the stick except the control line???
    I hope your cramping meants that your uterus is irritable because of implantation. Keep us posted...
    Hugs

wow so it "Can" be normal then!

Flowerchild did I mention opk? I must have missed something! lol But I did use ovulation pee tests yes, I got neg and then I got a strong positive, we bd all that week and after the positive ovulation test too! I too have been pregnant seven times and never felt cramping, well with the last child I did but it didnt last this long. I have five living children and two angels in heaven!

The pregnow test were pregnancy test, but there is a control line on them but thats it!

The cramps are so annoying and the sharp pulling pain is worse. I cannot even move too quick without feeling like I have ripped something deep, low in my tummy. Feels like I am pulling a muscle! That started around 9dpo and is getting worse. Its on both sides.

Well af is due tomorrow, but I am usually one or two days late, so we will see!

Thank you all so much for your help!

Soul, i get terrible cramps from around implantation with all mine, and they lasted for about the first 6-7 weeks. I swore black and blue with this one, that I was going to get AF, and I also get those sharp stitch like pains if I move to quickly now,,,,,,hope it is all good signs for you

Lil_Aussie, wow wee I have hope yet, I am getting excited now! I wonder if it gets worse with subsequent pregnancies as this would be my 8th pregnany. Just a thought.

I wonder if I should test tomorrow with a good test or wait and see if AF comes like four or five days late? What you think?. I do not want to bolt out tomorrow and waste money if af shows her ugly head anyways, you know!

May I ask one more question, why do women get cramping for a week before there af is due anyweay, what i eman is if I am not preggers then what causes the cramping a week early!

Love and light,
    soul

Most likeely hormonal when you are not pg, but when u get it right before you are due, and are pg, it is possibley from implantation. Some girls get a little bleed at implantaion too.
    I am not sure when you should test, as it all depends on when the possible implantation has taken place. Hcg levels go up once you have implanted as far as I know,

Soul I have everything crossed for you hun I hope all this cramping is for a good reason. Wishing you truckloads of let us know how you go.

I meant hpt sorry to confuse you.
    I wish you luck!