Thread: Crystal Clear +/-

Default Crystal Clear +/-

Hiya! I havent been here since I got PG with my son, in January last year.
    I have a question for you gals. I bought a Crystal Clear +/- test today and got a faint + with midday pee.

My question is, it's SO faint that I can't tell if it's blue or not. I'm terrified of telling DHTB in case it's wrong. Are these tests known for evap lines???? I'm 10 DPO, so does anyone have some advice on these tests??? Do they show evaps? Is it a true positive??

TIA

hi there, being 10dpo you probably wont get a dark line on any test.

your best bet is to wait a few days and then test again and it should show you a more definitive answer

hth

Yep, I am early - though I tested BFP at 9DPO with my son. Thank you

Does anyone know if they cause evaps though??? The lines still there, still faint - I've got another to test with - just wondering about the evaps...

kirsty Guest

Evap lines are something to watch out for, but I would be waiting another couple of days & testing again with FMU just in case. I haven't heard of too many getting BFP's with midday urine at 10DPO, but that doesn't mean it can't happen I guess.

Fingers crossed that if you test again (even tomorrow morning with FMU) that you see a BFP staring right back at you.

With this pregnancy i got a distinguishable Bfp at 8dpo, ultrasound confirmed my exact due date and it coincides with my dates, so you could very well be pregnant, Ihave used them before and found no evap lines when i wasn't pregnant, i used crystal clear for all 3 of my pregnancy's and with all 3 i got positive reading 8-9dpo. goodluck!!

smelly Guest

I never saw anything but the -ve sign until I actually did get pregnant. Then I started to notice a very faint +ve from about 9 DPO. I really wasn't convinced and was worried about evap lines too, but my husband agreed that the + was definitely there and it gradually got darker when I tested twice more over the next week. Personally I'd be happy with that result!

I used this today (13dpo) and had a strong postive after 2 minutes - Hopefully it's a sticker!!

I also got a strong positive with that test at 13dpo.
    Not sure about the evap lines with them, but if the line has any colour in it at all, it's not an evap line.
    Congrats

Hey girls
    I know it's two months later, but I wanted to let you all know that it was positive, but sadly I had a "chem" - I'd prefer to call it a miscarriage but eh
    So they're pretty good tests
    Congrats to all the mummies - Hope you all have wonderful, painless, fast labours
    Bec

kirsty Guest

Oh Bec I am so terribly sorry to hear of your loss, even an early one termed as a chemical is the loss of the possibility of a new life.

Big hugs to you & I hope before long you get a lovely sticky little bundle come along & announce itself to you.

Aww Bec, I'm sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:

Let's just hope the next time you use a crystal clear test it will give you a nice BFP and a stickky little bubba