Thread: Crystal Clear HPTs

Default Crystal Clear HPTs

Wow, it's been so long since I've used one LOL. When did they change so that you need to get a + sign as well as the control line?

Has anyone used them? Do they still work as well as the old ones?

I used them last month and think they're are not very good in my opinion. I rather the Clear blue the best.

Wow they have changed. Sorry I can't help you Angel.

~bec~ Guest

I think they have only changed recently. i've brought both the old and the new from different chemists this week... As for working better... they both gave so who knows!!!

Hope they work better for you

Thanks everyone!

Bec, sorry to hear about your BFN! I hope you get your BFP soon!

Angel try Prgnosis... I have found these to be the best and most acurate!

Good Luck!

I never had a problem with the crystal clear ones, but did find the Fortel Ultra ones were better, cheaper, and gave stronger lines.

Angel,

i used a crystal clear HPT last week (dont ask me why, i just dont feel pregnant) and the second line came up really faint and still is and i would have been 8 weeks pregnant at that point , and it took a while to come up, when i did my first test with the fortel ultra at 16DPO it came up straight away!

Fee Guest

I used Crystal Clear (I'm pretty sure that was the brand) – it was one with the two blue lines. I did one test at 12DPO and it was negative (but I didn't do it with my FMU). I then used the second test at 14DPO with FMU and got a BFP. Although the second line was very very faint. But even the test the doctor used the following day gave me a BFN (we think I'd had too much water!). I needed BT to confirm my pregnancy.

Fee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dee78
    i used a crystal clear HPT last week (dont ask me why, i just dont feel pregnant)
    You sound like me! I'm paranoid too. I don't really feel pg either and am wondering if I'm imagining it all!