Thread: Discover One step...how reliable are they?

Default Discover One step...how reliable are they?

Hi there,

I am due for my AF today and did a test this morning and is was BFN. Anyway as soon as I finished I wiped and there was a (TMI warning) a very pink smear on the paper. Normally my first three days of AF are the strongest days, but today all I had was a tiny clear/blood streaked blob on the tampon and that was it all day.

I know AF will probably come in full force as soon as I post this but thought I would check anyway. I was pretty sure our timing was right this month and with 2 previous pregnancies it has happened first month (we are onto 1st of realy trying but 3rd of if it happens...IYKWIM).

Thanks in advance
    Heidi

I've always found Discover to be pretty accurate.
    But it's always possible that you've ovulated late and are testing a bit early. You could wait a couple of days and try again to be sure. Good luck

second that flea. good advice.
    best of luck
    beccas

I am sort of charting on FF but not temping and I had EWCM on the 14,15, and 16th of the month. Last month I had a 26 day cycle so was expecting AF now but maybe I am a few days off. This is only my 4th AF since having my son in Dec 05 (15.5 months old) so things may still be getting back on track. I will start temping next month to see if I am actually ovulating (am still BFing twice a day).
    I am sure AF is just around the corner but would be nice is she was not...

Thanks for the advice,
    Heidi