Thread: Dud HPT's

Default Dud HPT's

Hi Everyone...

Just wondering if anyone has come across this before.

This morning i bought a Crystal Clear twin pack and when i got home i used one of them and no lines came up what soever, so i took it as a dud test. I've just used the other one and the same thing has happened. No lines again. I made doublely sure this second time that i used it correctly, but still the same thing happened...

Anyone had this happen to them before. I've always used Crystal Clear in the past, so i can only assume that it was a dud batch as there wasn't even a test line....

I'm 16DPO with a usual lutel phase of 13 days, so i know that it isn't coz i'm testing too early....

Thanks guys..

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Shan,

it's a dud pack because no matter what, you should get a control line. I'd call Crystal Clear to complain. But if I were you, i'd also go get another brand to test again..!

I would call them and complain.

Good luck when you test again.

Thanks Sush and Michelle....i might just ring them and see what they have to say....Maybe they might feel sorry for me and send me a years supply....LOL..i wish

Hi Shan
    Yep no control line then its defaintly a dud
    How did you go? did you end up ringing them?

kirsty Guest

I would be ringing them & letting them know what happened & you may be lucky enough for them to replace them for you (but like Sushee said I'd be going out & buying a different brand to try) Best of luck