Thread: Evap line??

Default Evap line??

Hi girls,
    Dh and I dtd around o time without protection (wasn't planned I assure you). I took MAP because we can't afford another baby atm (if it happens then we will cope tho). ANyway, period not due till next tues but I did a HPT with a pregnow test (one off ebay) and I can now see a very VERY faint thin line where result shows. Could it be an evap line??? Should I do another test to be sure?? I've never seen an evap line before so I don't know what they look like!

I would test again in a couple of days just to be sure.

goldilocks Guest

I think evaporation lines have no colour, whereas a true BFP will have colour. Someone correct me if I'm wrong! LOL

I'd test in a few days as Tegan suggested. Good luck!

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

Thanks girls. It seems to have disappeared since I posted.....hmm must have been evap line. Sorry for wasting your time.... Should have known it was too early to test. Esp since with my two prev, I didn't get +ve hpt till I was way overdue

Oh, also Evap lines will disappear after a while(say the next day) whereas a true line will stay there longer.(mine are still there from when i first tested and that was 4mths ago)

ETA: Well there you go lol. Kerrie, i can't belive your little girl is 7mths old!)

tell me about it *L*. She's crawling and she stood up holding on to Kat's little lounge on sunday. Mind u we do think that was a fluke and she won't manage that again for some time to come. I do so want to be pg again.....but I'm not allowed (tell me why then he didn't use something when he KNOWS I am not on anything due to IUD having to be removed?) untill we move into the house we are buying and pay it off for a few yrs....

how's lily? Have u seen the page I did yesterday for my girls? I check lily's page every month....I'm happy to hear ur having a boy this time! I can't wait to have a little man!

Oh another thing, I've been very emotional last few days, not to mention my urine being FLURO yellow. Last time I remember fluro yellow pee was when I was pg with jess.. Emotions could just be because of monthly hormone changes

Kerrie....if i were you, i'd test again in a few more days, just to be sure....i won't tell you what my thoughts are though...lol

tell me shan tell me! I'm wondering if i am too because my memory has gone again too...... I think DH will be insisting on a new wife if I am....

LOL...well i'll be waiting for an announcement of some description soon!!!

Kerrie - Yep, i saw your website(was wondering when you were going to do one!) Your girls are just gorgoues!

I too don't want to say what i'm thinking LOL. But i will say i have never gotten an evap off the ebay tests...

I'm starting to doubt that I even saw an evap line. But I did another one a few hrs later (I just can't stop peeing and am soooo thirsty) and got another evap line. Once again it disappeared soon after. I'm wondering if my mind is making them up. I mean I took the morning after pill under 48hrs after we dtd. Anyway. No use dwelling on it. I won't be able to tell for a few days yet....

i have gotten heaps of dissappearing lines on ebay tests. unless both of our eyes are playing tricks on us :eek:

i hope your lines is real and you announce your bfp soon

ok, I now have terrible heart burn (last night and still today). I seriously don't know what to think! I am soooo tired and I used the last test I had yesterday so I can't even test today. Have to wait till DH gets home. I know I should wait longer. But I want to know what the heck is up! I SHOULDN'T be pg as I took the MAP and that's supposed to be very effective! Yet I am starting to feel I might be....

oh kat- i hope it turns out how you want it to

that's the thing. I want to be pg. But I'm not "allowed" to be. Number 3 isn't meant to come along for a few year yet! Maybe I'm just imagining the whole thing. I should just shut up and time will tell. Sorry girls....

well just started with light blood tinged CM so I am guessing AF is here so I guess I am Relieved?? Maybe not... Thanks anyway girls.

I am so sorry girls......... I have been an insensitive GIT. I have said and done some stupid things. I am dissappointed not to be PG. But on the other hand I am glad as I have two babies under two already and another would be hard to handle atm. I want to give my two little ones as much attention as I can now and maybe in a year or so then we will have another baby. I feel so bad as I know how hard it is for some ppl to fall pg and I am so insensitive for saying what I said before. Please accept my appologies girls......