Thread: Evap line or BFP????

Default Evap line or BFP????

Hi girls,

Just wanting a little feedback. Has anyone had evap lines with the internet cheapies? I have used downunder HPT three times now and the last two times I have gotten two very faint lines after 20mins. Not sure if they are evap lines of BFP's

Thanks
    Racheal

I think they need to be read within 10 minutes - 20 minutes seems a little long to me.

Maybe try with one of the more expensive and reliable brands if things are still looking positive?

BW

I agree with BW, HPTs are meant to be read within 10 mins, some only within 5 mins. So you should only accept the results that appear within that time frame.

Bon

I got an evapo line with an internet cheapie... first time ever with a cheapie.....

I hope it turns out to be a bfp!!

Tanya

I have had evaps with the internet cheapies after a similar amount of time. I think it's happened twice from memory. I didn't use the downunder brand though, it was pregnow.
    I hope it turns out to be a BFP for you zap!

Kirsty77 Guest

I've had an evaporation line with the ebay cheapies. It was after the timeframe though....was still heartbreaking I'd invest in a couple of better known more expensive brands because as I've found only a certain brand works really well for me and is only found at a pharmacy. Trust me its worth the money!

I hope that second line reappears for you hun!Goodluck!