Thread: Evil Pregnancy Test

Default Evil Pregnancy Test

Yesterday I test with First Response - within one minute BFP. OMG I am so excited, we have waited so long for a baby. I keep going back to look at test, it's still there. I go back after a few more minutes to look - BFP gone!!!! I ring the company and the women in customer service says so casual "Yeah, it happens. Just take it as negative. Bye"

So ladies watch out for First Response, they get you excited for a few minutes then take it away!!!

they did the same to me...

however, I later got a positive on pregnosis... faint, but still there two mornings later, and blood tests say negative...

I HATE PREGNANCY TESTS!!!!!

BW

Carys Guest

I'm sure there has been a thread somewhere about disappearing positives on First Response and another brand, but cant remember the name, i think it comes from the same company. Its just unacceptable really.

I read the thread after mine vanished - first response, and discover one step were the two brands in question. It was first response that vanished for me - the discover brands were clear negative... I've only heard good about pregnosis, which was why I bought them.

I have crystal clears now - I keep changing brands... still too scared

BW

It is unacceptable, the companys relaxed attitude has made me really mad. They don't even seem to care they have a faulty product, it's negative, don't worry about it. When you have been ttc for a very long time and this happens it is very upsetting.

Hi there,

Flowerchild had a post about this also, if you look a few pages back she got the same result with the test you mentioned and also mentioend that Discover one step is also the same and she posted the serial no on the faulty box too. Im not sure how to put the link to the thread im sorry.

Bel

i got disappearing BFPS on the ebay tests too

it is so heart breaking

Danni, I just don't trust those ebay ones. Actually to be honest I don't trust any test at the moment!!! lol

Hope you get a strong BFP real soon.

I don't trust them at all now, either! I'm sitting here with positives on one brand, negatives on everything else, negatives on blood results and still feeling pregnant, still no AF!

And praying that the phone will ring and my doctor can at least give me some answers as to what is happening!

BW

oh bw cant wait to see your avatar!

heres hoping that you are preg...somehow some way [-o<

BW - I am sorry you are not getting any definate answers, it must be very hard and very frustrating for you.

I am a little the same, I have every symptom you can list and a pile of faint bfp (getting a little stronger by the day) but after being on this ttc rollercoaster for so long until I have a strong bfp I am trying to keep calm and not announce to the world I am pg lol.