Thread: Faint Line pregnosis clear!!

Default Faint Line pregnosis clear!!

Has any one ever used pregnosis clear and got a faint well i did bout 20 mins ago and im shaking im hoping so much that its right
    i have been trying for nearly 2 yrs now and [-o< its right..... oh and my ticker is wrong im actually on day 29

Kirsty77 Guest

Sounds like its positive hun!A second line is a second line!Woohoo and congrats! \/

Kirsty77 Guest

You could always run to the shops and get a different brand as AF is probably due now right?So you can test basically any time of the day and it should show up!COngrats!!

thanx i think i will im bout to go food shopping so i will grab one when im there and ill let u know!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Have my fingers crossed for a nice second line!!!!

i have been and bought anthor test fortel ultra ones but im to scared to test cause i dont want to see a BFN but iwas just reading the leaflet and it says that clomid can cause a false positve has anyone heard this before??

ok i did it and it was fainter than the pregnosis one so im just waiting till tomorrow then will use FMU and see what happens

Kirsty77 Guest

I've never heard of clomid giving a false positive, my gyno didn't mention that this could happen.I reckon the hpt company are just covering themselves thats all.Thats excellent news that theres another line!!Woohoo hun!!Try not to stress, I'm pretty that you are pregnant if you've seen that second line!!

omg how did you go ? i have also just had a faint line with the same test thismorning ... i had a verry faint line with another brand of test 2 days ago the tried the pregnosis as it worked 4 me before ... bfn thismorning i did another and the faintest of lines ... but i did see s line and my partner saw it too ... fingers crossed

mards Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mummy
    ok i did it and it was fainter than the pregnosis one so im just waiting till tomorrow then will use FMU and see what happens
    Sorry girls whats the FMU?

Carys Guest

First morning urine...