Thread: Faint positive...

Default Faint positive...

Help! I am on day 36 of my cycle (my last cycle was 31 days but I can be very irregular) and had a very faint positive test yesterday and slighter darker positive today.

Could I be pregnant? I have heard of evaporation lines and am worried I might be seeing this instead of a positive.

I have slightly sore and full breasts but no other symtpoms.

Am I? Aren't I?

I had a miscarriage in February and am terrified it will happen again.

hi there, your best chance would probably be to go to your GP and have a blood test done! hope your UTD all the best xoxo

Sounds pretty promising to me. They say here "a line is a line is a line" not matter how feint normally means a positive. Evap lines normally occur out of the testing time so as long as the line appeared within the specified time I would say it is a positive. I would have a BT as well just in case. Good luck to you and I really wish you all the best.

It sounds like it, especially since the line has got darker since yesterday. Evap lines don't do that. Does the line have colour? Evap lines are usually gray and as neatisme said they usually come up well after the test time is over.
    Good luck

Evap lines are usually lacking colour.

What brand did you test with?

As you have had a faint positive and then it has got darker the next time you tested, sounds VERY promising.

Good Luck

Thanks so much guys.

Tested again today at BFN! A different brand this time (Pregnosis) the other one was something Life (unsure exactely).

Feeling really crappy tonight...and where is my AF. It's day 37 and my boobs are sore and there's still no AF!

Maybe the other test requires a higher miu of HCG, and that's why you got the BFN? Two positives, especially with the second being darker, sounds very promising!

I had very faint positives for a few days before mine got darker, I would say you are probably pregnant

Default Good News!

Good news! I have tested twice again and both times have a stronger line. I am off to the GP tomorrow to get a blood test but I think things are looking positive for us.

Now the challenge is overcoming the fear that I will miscarry again.

Thanks for your encouragement ladies.

Hang in there Sophia. Stressing will only cause more reason to doubt this pregnancy. Enjoy every monent of this pregnancy. Maybe mention to your doctor your concerns and maybe he/she will be able to tell you something to reassure you a little.

Good luck!!