Thread: False + Fortel???? I'm seeing things

bobbysox Guest

Default False + Fortel???? I'm seeing things

Hi everyone,

I had my ET last Thursday. I was a bit naughty this morning and did a pg test, 2 of them. With the first one, I saw a line straight away but it was very very faint. I used the first pee of the day. I did a 2nd one later on and it was negative.

I was wondering if anyone has used the early fortel tests and they have had evape lines.? Do evape lines show up straight away?

I know I shouldn't have tested but couldn't help myself. The 2ww wait is such a drag.

Thanks anyone who can help.
    Jo

It is my understanding that evap lines show up after the suggested time has passed. I'm praying that it is a BFP for you. How long until your bt?

bobbysox Guest

Hi Nurse Dan,

bt is on the 5/10. That's 2w past ET. I was wondering, shouldn't the 2w be up on the day of EPU? Which would be the 2/10? Sorry for all the ????????????'s. I'm just a bit anxious about the 2ww.

Thanks Jo

Hi Jo,

Fingers crossed!!

When I had Tomas, I did a HPT 8 days post transfer (blastocyst FET ICSI, progesterone supplements) and got a line on Fortel Ultra. Having access to BT's at work I did on and beta was 21. I then did another HPT 2 days later (10dpt) and it was stronger, and beta wass 66. On the formal BT done by the clinic 2 days after than my beta was 104 and the HPT (of course I had to do one) was stronger still!

So you just never know... but it is sounding goooD!!!

Look forward to good news!

bobbysox Guest

Thanks Gabby,

I'm going to wait until Thursday to test agian. I'll post the result.

Thanks Jo