Thread: Ferns for 5 days?!

dansir Guest

Default Ferns for 5 days?!

Hi Ladies,
    Your thoughts on this......MB has had full ferning since Monday evening. I have checked on average 3 times a day since then and have got full ferns up to tonight. Have done a HPT, but got Neg. Whats going on?!
    Thanks in Advance!

Im sorry, but was wondering what"MB" and "Ferning" means?

Hey Dansir I used MB for a few months and didnt have much joy with it in predicting O. I also found like you full on ferning for about a week before AF was due and then the witch would finally arrive

But on the upside MB says that preggie women get full on ferning so maybe a BFP for you this month

Dustmite ; MB is Maybe Baby miscroscope, a saliva ovulation predictor that produces 'ferning' pattern when you ovulate and also sometimes just before BFP

Good luck Dansir

dansir, i am the same as well i have had full ferning for about 7 days now and just this morning found ferning but alot darker so i am not sure as well, i feel like i am forver ovulating, im going to go to the chemist today to ask what they think

AUZZGAL Guest

I hope you get your BFP !!its sounds like you have a good chance from what i have read!
    Sorry i have never used maybe baby so im not exactly sure what the ferning is but just wanted to wish you luck!!
    All the best
    Kristie

oh i get full ferning for 1/2 day... it's so confusing isn't it. and it's NEVER like it says on the packet!