Thread: Fertility Score

Default Fertility Score

Hi Ladies

Has anyone's DH tried the Fertility Score male sperm test. We are considering trying this to give us an idea of DH's sperm count. Just wondering if anyone has used it and what they thought of it?

Thanks

Hi Rachm,

We were thinking abt it as well but not sure if we should order it. It will be good to get some feedback on it.
    ta

Hi Girls,

FertilitySCORE is brand new to australia - only been available for 2 weeks now.

I'm interested to to hear what other people think about the test - a genuine and unbias opinion - so if anyone out there has tried it please post.

Without being bias myself, My husband and I trialled FertilitySCORE and found that it was fairly easy to use and was consistant with my husbands SA that he had 5 years ago. Good to know considering we are thinking that we are going to TTC again around Dec /Jan.

If you have any questions about the test please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for that Jodie, I was wondering how it compared to SA done previously by a Dr.

Thumbs up I have tested the fertilityscore brand Male test

Hi all,

I have been off the pill for about 1 year now, my husband and I have been like little rabbits and yet I am still not pregnant. I purchased the test and dared him to prove that he was a virile now as he would have been 10 years ago. Its a long test, 30 mins after hes done his thing, I help heheheehe, and another 60 mins after adding the drops and placing in beaker of water. To my surprise the color turned from dark blue to about the 3rd level pink from the top. So yep, hes still got it.

Be aware though, the test is about 85% accurate, and only checks to see if there is 20 million sperm count and higher, or lower than that. Pink or + is good, I take it the higher up you are or ighter pink the better the result, the dark blue and blue colors mean you may have 19,999,999 sperm but this isnt bad either however the darker you are the worse off you are, has a threshold limit of about 10 million sperm.

It also depends on the amount of dye you put in, to much and the color ofcourse will turn out darker.

Anyway, the result you get will only show how many active and moving perm your man has, doesnt mean they are good or bad swimmers or that they just chase thier tail and go in circles, the best test by far is the proper go see the doctor test.

Hope this helps all those looking at using this kit.