Thread: First Response HPT

Default First Response HPT

Just wondering if anyone has used First Response HPT, AF is due tomorrow and have been feeling a little light headed and sick to the stomach for the last couple of days. Tested at lunch time today but BFN.

hi, i have used them but only after AF due because i think they arent as sensitive as some others on the market so a pregnancy might not show up if AF isnt due. i found the lullaby conceptions ultra sensitive hpts the cheapest and most accurate. i got a BFP on these at 10 DPO. they are available over the web and take 1 working day to arrive.

best of luck

beccas

Thanks Beccas I was wondering how sensitive they were because it wasn't written on the box anywhere.

Rach - test with FMU if using first response. Fingers crossed for you sweety.

Lisa

Hi Rachm,

I have used 1st Response and did the test in the afternoon the day before AF was due and they worked a treat. Maybe it is just to early for you. Wait a few days then try gain. I find them really accurate and I actually brought a box of 3 last week of Ebay for $5.00 which is really cheap. Just waiting to be able to use them. Good luck to you.

xxx Nita

They should be okay to use, i have used them before too but can't tell you how accurate as i've only ever rec'd BFN's! (not trying yet) Just remember some girls don't show a BFP even if preg, until maybe 4 days after AF is due so you still may be pregnant just test every 2-3 days ...while waiting.