Thread: First timer using OPK and have a question??

Default First timer using OPK and have a question??

Well we have been ttc for awhile and know my cycle fairly well but was curious about the OPK just in case I was wrong. On Monday which was day 12 I had no second line and then yesterday I had a faint T Line. Does this still mean no LH rise?? I am pretty sure I ovulate on the 15th so does that mean I will probably get a darker line tonight??? Maybe I should stay away from these kits because maybe they are not completly accurate. I wish falling pregnant was easier that this.

Thanks

Linda

I think with using OPK's once you have used them once and work out when you should O stop using them. I used them this month and i must admit it added more stress to me.

Your line should get darker tonight or tomorrow.

Hi Aledia

If you went from no line to a faint line you should hopefully be coming into ovulation. Just make sure you are testing at the same time each day and try again tonight... goodluck !!

Love

Thanks Michelle and Kathryn, I so badly hope it gets darker tonight as I really think Today and tomorrow are our prime days. Crossing my fingers and I pray for sucess this month.

Thanks Linda