Thread: fortel extra anybody?

clown Guest

Question fortel extra anybody?

hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone knows the sensitivity (in miu) of fortel extra, and also opinions of girls who have used it!
    thanks,
    ellie

I thought it was 10 or 25 (big difference I know but can't quite remember) - I got negative at 10DPO and very feint positive at 12DPO and 14 DPO so wanted to keep testing - I ended up going to the "digital" ones that give you a definite answer (but they are only anygood post 14DPO so no help for earlier indicator. I was pregnant though so from that perspective they were right just the lack of surity due to feintness was hard to take.

They're 10's.

I also found them frustrating - good for getting an early bfp, I got a faint one at 11dpo - but they just don't darken up for ages and ages and it drove me crazy.
    Even after I was getting dark lines on other tests after AF was due, I was still getting faint looking lines on fortel ultra.
    Good luck though

clown Guest

thanks girls!
    i tested 5 days before af, and it was negative.. i dont think im pregnant.. but my mind still hopes for it, you know? i hate this feeling, you try so hard not to think about it because you know how let down your going to be when af comes, but you can't stop wishing and hoping to the good lord that you are. ahh i hate this feeling! if its only 10, it should have come up positive if i am, shouldnt it? af is due tomorrow.. i guess ill find out.. i just hate waiting, it hurts my heart so much to hope and be let down every month.
    thanks again,
    ellie

Sal Guest

Not necessarily, ellie! Don't give up til the fat lady sings!

It is 10 (not 25). I tested on the day AF was due, I couldn't test earlier, I would feel sure I'd get a BFN regardless of how sensitive they are!

Clown i agree, hope it all works out for you.

Just by fluke i was talking to someone about those stupid Fortels!!!!

Jaspen -I ended up going to the "digital" ones that give you a definite answer (but they are only anygood post 14DPO so no help for earlier indicator. I was pregnant though so from that perspective they were right just the lack of surity due to feintness was hard to take.
    Exactly what happened to me!!! I strongly recommend any other brand but Fortel, for a back up!

clown Guest

thanks everyone! well i definately dont think i'm pregnant... my period was due today.. it didnt come, but i have cramps.. i can feel it coming.. oh i dont know how you girls do this! its such a hard thing trying to get pregnant.. its so emotionally draining.. i just feel like crawling into a hole!!!!
    thanks everyone for your help!
    ellie

CLOWN - you may not get a BFP for a few days yet, i tested using the ultra early fortel test (10mg)and got a BFP at 14dpo with them, but was getting super feint lines since 10dpo with the pregnow internet strips.
    You will not get a positive until after implantation, so dont givre up hope, as some girls dont get implantation until 12dpo, mine was at 9dpo, so that is why i got a bfn at 9dpo
    On the fortel question though, I retested at 16dpo, and got a much darker line then compared to the line i got on one at 14dpo, so i have no complaints.
    I hear that the lullaby conceptions 10mg ones are really good though

Clown, I got all the normal AF symptoms when I got my BFP. And I actually got a BFP at 10 or 11 DPO (can't recall now...) with a digital. So like someone else said, don't give up until the fat lady is here and singing loudly! I really hope you get the answer you want soon!

MG

clown Guest

thanks everyone.
    Af came today.... im so dissapointed... but i guess it wasnt meant to be. ill just have to try harder next month!!
    love ellie

Eliie. I am sorry to hear about AF arriving. This probably won't help but at least you have a regular cycle, some girls have really long cycles and that can't help either. Good luck for next month.

Hope you don't mind hi-jecking your post. I haven't heard of Fortel Extra?? I tested today with Fortel and I am on CD33 19DPO and I got a BFN but still not AF?