Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fortel Ultra - is this a faint + ?

Babushka Doll Guest

Exclamation **Updated** Fortel Ultra - is this a faint + ?

Ok, further to my post yesterday, I have done two more test, today being 10DPO (I think) I used Fortel Ultra with FMU, and then went back to sleep for 4 hrs and used Discover 2MU - Both have lines, I am starting to find it hard to belive that 2 different tests would give me evap lines?? :eek:

Here is a link if you would like to sneak a peak, all comments welcome... Once again, sorry about the photography!!!

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...scover2MU2.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...iscover2MU.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2.../FortelFMU.jpg

__________________________________________________ ______________
    Hello

This is my very first post! I have been reading your forums for some time now and they have been very interesting!!

What prompted me to join and become a member is ... I think I got a + this morning DPO 9? using Fortel Ultra FMU, I want to post a picture (my applogies for the camera shot!) the line looks a little more predominant with the naked eye

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...hayne/tEST.jpg

I know that is very very faint, but the line came up well within the 5 mins, im just so confused.
    Last edited by Babushka Doll; September 10th, 2006 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Upated Pics

I thought I had better respond to you before one of the Mods deletes your pic

I think I can see a line!! But it is hard to see (I know they never turn out as good on the comp)
    I think you had better wait until tomorrow and test again
    And let us know how it goes!!

GL

Tanya

Babushka Doll Guest

Oops... are we unable to post pictures?

12bliss Guest

ooow i see the line.... fingers crossed!!!

I can just see the line! You know what they say, if you can see it from arms length away it's a positive! Just keep testing every day until it comes up nice and strong, 9DPO is very early! GL!

Babushka Doll Guest

Thanx Guys,
    I just went and 'hung' out my window with the test at arms length LOL... Def a line! Don't know if I will be able to hold off until tomorrow, might sneak another test in this afternoon.
    Does anyone know if it is a evap line, would it have dissapeared by now? I did the test at around 7.45am.

If it is an evapo line it doesn't dissapear. An evapo line lacks colour and can even look introverted... I have found that EL's are also thinner than a true ++

Tanya

MMMM looks like a line to me!!

I can see a really feint line. I'd definately try testing again tomorrow if you can wait that long!

Babushka Doll.....I have removed the photo itself, as we don't allow photos on BellyBelly, but I have left the link to your photo site, so people can still view and comment. Thanks.

For info on what and what isn't allowed in terms of images/photos etc, please click HERE.
    Last edited by Lucy; September 9th, 2006 at 11:41 AM.

*~Nett~* Guest

I can see a very feint line too. 9DPO is VERY early, unfortunately you are just going to have to wait & keep testing for a few more days yet. Good luck !

One reason why I would never test early, it just get's too confusing!

I'm sorry but I just can't see it I even saved the image to my computer & put the contrast waaaaay up but still can't see it. I hope I'm wrong though.

Im sorry I cant see it either. But as the others have said, 9dpo is very very early. Try and hold out a few days and then test again.

I didnt get a faint line until 15dpo. Good luck

Ok I can very clearly see a line. Am I supposed to be able to see 1 or 2. Coz I can very clearly see 1.

If only 1 then I would definately say a positive. If 2 then sorry I'm no good

Trish, on Fortel Ultra there's a C and a T representing control & test.
    The line next to C means the test has worked & if there's a line next to T means it's positive.

Ahh ok, so nope than I can't see a 2nd line.

Can you tell I never used those tests

Hehe that's the same test I used for Zander, so I know it well

I "think" i can see a line, but when i used the fortel ultra this pregnancy, i was 12 dpo i think, and it was a fairly dark line, very plain to see, so there was no doubt at all. Just wait another day or so, as the hcg doubles every 2 to 3 days early on, so the line will get darker if you are pg

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast